
Have you ever heard the Ole' saying "The grass is always greener on the other side."? Well my friends I must admit my grass has always been pretty green. I don't mean to sound boisterous but it's the truth. Now I may not have always felt that way and believe you me I have had my fair share of troubles but looking back over my life I realize that God has had a hand in everything that me and my family have done. He carried us in His hands to the North where we didn't know a soul. He carefully planted seeds in our lives that flourished into wonderful relationships with our dear friends and neighbors. He made sure we had an abundant supply of food to feed our spirits through His daily word. He has always played a major role in all of our decisions including this one.................
We struggled and are still struggling with the idea of this big move. We have such a wonderful life here! We have a happy home,

wonderful friends,

and an amazing church. I have to remind myself that before our life here, we had a happy home, wonderful friends and an amazing church. My grass will always be green as long as my God is on my side of the fence. I hope your grass is just as green!







3 comments:
You know how much I hate that sign...but whatever the outcome, I am so thankful that God brought your family to us in the North.
So thankful...
Love, Love, Love...
Your trust in God is really inspirational. I hate the big decisions because sometimes I forget to lay all my worries in His hands. Love you!
Just stopping by..to see if you still blog.. a lot of my list has stopped.. I am not as faithful as I once was but I miss it..
Post a Comment