
I don't know if I ever truly appreciated that phrase or even understood it in its entirety until just recently. My husband and his colleagues lost their jobs a week ago and it has been the biggest blessing disguised in the ugliest form possible. My husband was let go from a job that was sucking the life out of him. Through this My Lord has blessed us with time. Time to spend together eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a family. Time at night to play games with the kids and read them stories. Taking them to school and even being able to participate in their school functions. He has never had that opportunity until now. So thank you God for this blessing in disguise!!!!







3 comments:
Thank you God, for this blessing!
I can't wait to see where God takes your family in this next step-
Love, Love, Love,
Oh goodness, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband's job. love, Trish
ps. I am excited to hear where the Lord leads you in this time. :o)
I guess it is like a little sweet and sour! Thinking of you, wishing you were here not there :)
Post a Comment