1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither, I prefer Boiled Custard. Yummy!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Always wraps with red paper. Hand picked by Mrs. Santa.
3.Colored lights on house/tree or white? Use to be colored with tinsel, but now it's plain ole white.
4.Do you hang mistletoe? Of course, I love the extra kisses!!!
5. When do you put up your decorations? Usually right after Thanksgiving and on up till Christmas Eve...
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sausage Balls 7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Opening gifts with my Pa.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What there's no Santa?? I still believe!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes 10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With ornaments we've collected over the years.
11. Snow.Love it or dread it? Love it! 12. Can you ice skate? Yes! 13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Barbie Doll house. It had an elevator. 14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with my family!!!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Anything with chocolate! 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? On Christmas Eve,after the kids go to bed, my husband and I exchange gifts and watch a clasic Christmas movie.
17. What tops your Christmas Tree? Nothing right now. We are on a mission to find the perfect topper. 18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to give.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? "White Christmas" by Frank Sinatra 20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Not so much.
21. What do you want for Christmas? I have no idea....
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? no 23. Do you dress-up for Christmas Eve, or wear pajamas? PJ's.....
24. Do you own a Santa hat? YES!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? We use to spend it with my side of the family, then my husbands side of the family, but since the move we spend it with each other and our girls. I have to say it's nice not to have to go to so many places.
I did it. I answered them all before Christmas Eve....
Here are the rules:1. Post the rules on your blog.2. Fill out the questions; Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post; Pass on the tag!
These are passed on to:
A Belle and Her Beau
Mama on a Mission
A Housewife's Journey to Forever
Bad Poetry? Oh Noetry
Sondre Lyn
Merry Christmas to you all!






2 comments:
Loved reading all your answers!!! Boiled custard? I might need to try it...when you make it!
Yes! My mom probably got her recipe from your mom. That's usually how that works out... :) My mom gets all her best recipes from your mom. See you in a couple weeks!!
Post a Comment