Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

Calling all Ranch Dressing lovers...... this could even be for those who aren't that crazy about it. I happen to love it and could put it on everything from salads to sandwiches, to vegies it's my choice of dressing. I went to lunch with my sister-n-law and ordered a tomato cucumber salad with ranch dressing that was out of this world. It was like none that I have ever had before. I decided to try and duplicate it at home. It was a SUCCESS! So now I must pass it along to all of you.......

  • Get a Ranch dressing pkt (I use the one that you mix mayo and milk with it) follow the directions on the back

  • Once you have your dressing made put a couple dashes of McCormick's California Style Garlic Salt with Parsley

  • For the final touch, Dill, keep adding until you get the taste that you want.

This is so easy and fun to do with all my spices gathered around...




Enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love that Dressing-you are well aware of that!!!!