Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends and Family Friday!


Wednesday morning at approximately 9:30 a box arrived with my name on it. I have been anticipating it's arrival for a couple of weeks! What was in that box was my outside connection to everything. I'm embarrassed to say that I am dependent on my lap top. I do everything from paying bills to emailing and when all 3 of our computers caught the "virus" I felt handicapped. But now I am back on track with a ton of pics to catch you all up on what has been happening in our house. So grab a cup of coffee or a glass of sweet tea and enjoy the last two weeks of our lives..........


Most Fridays we have family game night. We play all sorts of games ranging in all ages. We like for everyone to play so we start off with a little "Let's Go Fishing" game and then we go to "Crowns and Gowns". After the kids go to bed we have our neighbors, "Ruby Red and her Tin Man", over for "DDR" or a card game. It's a night filled with giggles and grins.........



"Muffin Man" won this one. He's such a good sport.


The first Saturday of each month our local hardware store does a free project with the kids. This month they built a trinket box............




The next day we painted them.......

Twice a month us girls like to pamper ourselves so we pull out our foot bath and our favorite nail polish and paint each others toes................

"Nutmeg" puts the colored nail polish on while "Cinnamon" does the sparkles....



"Nutmeg" usually chooses non-traditional colors while "Cinnamon" and I stick with the pinks and reds..........



"Nutmeg's" week was really good. She spent some time working on her book report...

She loves making her friends birthday cards.....

She loves helping out so I taught her to iron, one thing I am not good at.....

She loves making time for her sisters. This week she is teaching "Ginger" how to crawl...

"Cinnamon" went missing. Can you find her in this picture?.........

Her big thing lately is helping. She's always asking "Can I help?" I have figured out that no matter what it is that I am doing, I can always find a way for her to help especially in the kitchen...........

She washes my vegetables....

She scoops the seeds out of the cucumber....

She helps set the table........

She enjoys playing dolls in her room....

In the morning after I put the baby down for her nap "Cinnamon" and I have our alone time together. On this particular day she wanted to play with playdo. Instead of using scissors to cut his hair she used a knife. Did I mention that she is the one who likes to challenge our parenting skills? I may have to hide the knife next time......

We love having our friend over for play time......

Just hanging with my daddy......

Did someone say "Dinner Time"?

"What ever could it be?

"Greenbeans!" Yuck....

Mix some applesauce with it and we have a happy baby....

She has learned to stand up without holding on to anything. Her daddy taught her this one.............

"Ta Da"

For all those who stuck it out to the end, God bless you. There was alot that happened it two weeks and the pics show it all. Now I am off to play and kiss my babies.......

Have a wonderful weekend. Love to all of you!

4 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Oh my goodness! Could those pictures be ANY cuter??!!
Just darling!!!
(Don't you agree Grammie??)

Mrs.Busy Bee said...

Such adorable pictures, I love the ones with your baby girl in black, I had to reach across the screen and pinch those cheeks, HA

Future_LCSW said...

Tell them to stop growing so fast. It's killing me.

trish said...

Oh to have three little sweet girls to play with in your home! What a blessing!! :o) They are just precious!

I have to say, your comment that you left on my blog touched deep into my heart!

You had said, "Because the Lord is the leader of my life, everyday is an adventure with a happy ending!!"

That is exactly how I want to live my life everyday!! Count each blessing and when things are stinky, seek out the good and praise God anyway! :o)

I am glad to have "met" you and will keep my eyes open for new posts on your blog. Please visit anytime. :o)

Your sister in Christ,
Tricia Anne