Friday, February 6, 2009

Friends and Family Friday

Well, it has been a busy week for our family as usual.
We are finally over the pneumonia virus. All the girls are healthy again.
We were also fortunate to miss the multiple cases of head lice going around the second grade at school...and so far, we have missed the viral flu that everyone around us seems to have...
BUT-
Unfortunately, we caught one virus. It's a bad one too. I am over at Ruby Red Slippers posting this because of the dreaded virus going around our house right now. This virus is so deadly, I don't know when I will be posting next. (It may take a couple of weeks!)

Did I forget to mention what the virus was? Silly me!

It is a computer virus. All three computers have been hit.

Hopefully the computer specialist and Muffin Man can fix this one! If not, maybe I will just schedule a visit to the pediatrician-She seems to work her magic on the girls, and maybe she can fit in a couple of computers...

Have a blessed couple of weeks,
Quiche Me

2 comments:

trish said...

I am so sorry for your virus misfortune. I hope that you will be able to take care of it in a good amount of time. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Oh no! I guess you will have to come to my house to post...I'll start the coffee, and get out the creamer!!