Friday, January 30, 2009


I love to celebrate Birthdays. It's one of those days you can call your own. This week I had one and it was wonderful. It wasn't just for one day, it lasted all weekend long. It started off with my dear friend taking me to a movie, which is something we haven't had a chance to do in a long time! We saw Bride Wars and it is definitely the movie to see with your best girlfriend!



(Thanks Ruby Red for a fun night!)






My family and Ruby Red's got together for a little DDR dance off . "Good times























On my birthday my "Muffin Man" had a fellowship bible study to attend so Ruby Red made a wonderful Italian dinner for me and prepared a cheesecake that melted in my mouth. She's the best!!!!




And we all know how much "Nutmeg" loves to cook. She got her easy bake oven out and made me a Birthday cake. It really tasted good. She has a heart of gold with sprinkles on it!



I didn't ask for any gifts, just his time and time was what he gave. He let me sleep in and brought me breakfast in bed with my lap top and a cup of coffee. Simply Heaven. He did buy me a tray with pics of the family and served my breakfast on it. I love the way he loves me!!









It was a birthday I will remember for many many years!!!!! Everyone is doing really well. "Ginger's" second tooth is coming in. "Cinnamon" is back to her old self. "Nutmeg" had spirit week at school which she loved.



She had to dress in all one color.




She dressed in a pro jersey one day.


Another week has come to an end. We have a half of day of school so we are having a play date and doing crafts. I'm off to find my glue and glitter. You all have a safe and blessed weekend.

4 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a fun night...I love the pictures of you and Ruby Shoes doing the Wii! How fun!
-sandy toe

Ruby Red Slippers said...

We DID have a fun week, didn't we!!??
More DDR to come this weekend! I'm gonna break out a disco ball!

Future_LCSW said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I miss you guys so much, especially after seeing all the gorgeous pictures. Love ya!

Sondre Lyn said...

I am jealous right down to my toes! What a great birthday weekend! Yay, for you, and happy birthday! What a sweet and thoughtful gift from your husband and your sweet beautiful daughter! aawwww.... :D