Friday, January 16, 2009

Friends and Family Friday

This weeks post is going to be a little different due to a very sick little girl ("Cinnamon"). There's not going to be alot of pics of the girls only pics of a project that got started but is now on hold since she got sick. The good news is that she is on the mend and hopefully we'll know in a day or two what kind of sickness we are dealing with. Please keep her in your prayers as well as the rest of the girls.
So you want to know what kind of project got started? Take a look...... I woke up one morning with my house looking like this....





and now it looks like this....................
Yes I started a painting project and it has looked this way for 6 days. And will probably stay this way until my girl gets well. That's ok though she needs her mommy. Here are a few pics I took here and there....... I always have a pic of the girls in the kitchen
This was a gift given by their aunt that I just love, especially when she falls backwards....
The reason why I was able to get a post out this week is because thay cancelled school today. Not because of the snow..........

but because it's -12 today. I have never felt it this cold ever!!!!!!!!!! So needless to say we are in for the day doing fun things! Starting with making jewlery for our family.......

Well it's off to have some fun with my girls. Lots of Love to you all and have a blessed weekend!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

Our kids got off school 3 days this week. Wed. because the winds were suppose to pick up and be blizzard conditions(they really didn't) and Thurs. and today because we are FREEZING too. 30-40 degree wind chills. Oh, how I HATE winter. Hope your little girl gets better soon.

trish said...

I am so sorry that Cinnamon is sick. I am praying for her right now.
I can not imagine temperatures that cold. The pictures of your snow are beautiful though! :o)
How fun to make jewelry! And your project is looking very nice.
I hope that your weekend warms some for you! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Ruby Red Slippers said...

You know I am praying for your darling daughters...
Love how much you got done and are doing!!! The family room with the new paint is AMAZING!!! LOVE it!! (and love you guys!)