Friday, January 23, 2009

Friends and Family Friday


Guess who has their first tooth? Yep you guessed it, "Ginger". I can't believe my baby has her first tooth.


She's working on a second. It's hard to see in this picture but believe you me it's there! She has reached some other mile stones as well...........
She is eating baby food.



"Cinnamon" is teaching her how to drink from a sippy.

She is showing her how it's done.



"Ginger" gives it a try.


We have success!

She is also learning how to play ball.

They are best buds!

So guess who's feeling much better? As you might can tell. Yes it's "Cinnamon". She is back to her high spirited self. The antibiotics did the trick and got rid of the pneumonia. Praise God!!!

She even felt like helping in the kitchen.

And she is back to eating.

Now that everyone is well, I got my project finished. It went from a dark gray to a butter cream yellow. It opens up the room and makes the house feel more complete. Take a look....

Well I am off to enjoy my birthday weekend with lots of love, hugs, and attention from my family........

Have yourself a blessed weekend.

PS.....Granny I hope you feel better real soon! I love you!!!!!

6 comments:

Sondre Lyn said...

How SWEET! aaawwwww.... her first tooth... cute!

And I left you a little something on my blog.Enjoy!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Those pictures are the best!!! To celebrate your birthday, how 'bout a little DDR and some pizza?!? I hear that's the plan tonight!
LOVE how the family room turned out!!!! I want to hire your painter for my dining room...LOL

trish said...

Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday Dear Quiche Me I'm Yours ~ Happy Birthday to you! :o)
Yea for a first tooth! How cute! So glad to hear that your sweet daughter is feeling better and eating something. I just know how it feels when one of my children are sick and unable to eat. They are so zapped of energy. And a sippy cup! Oh my! Those are some big steps! How proud the moments must be! :o) I cherish the memories of those milestones.
Thanks for posting your menu. It gives me some ideas to mix things up a bit around here. I use to post a menu every week and my family loved it. First they were able to give some ideas but also, they always looked forward to what was coming. I plan to do that again this week. :o)
I am jealous that you and Ms. Ruby Red Slippers can go out to celebrate!! :o) How fun!! Have a super time!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Ms. Tee said...

I'm over from Ruby Red Slippers :)
Your girls are so adorable - how sweet! I hope you have a great birthday :)

Anonymous said...

I came over from Ruby Red Slippers to say Happy Birthday. Your girls are so beautiful! Hope your day was special!

Shell in your Pocket said...

very very cute! Love the pictures!
-sandy toe