Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Super Hero!

"My Daddy's Hand" Author Unknown




Daddy,





take my hand in yours






and you will plainly see










How very much I need you now





to love





and care for me.





As my little hand grows,




I will need you even more,





Everything I do in life,







I have never done before.






Teach me to be kind,






and loving,







sharing,






and forgiving,









Show me through your acts of love









the pure joy of living.





The years will pass by quickly








and one day I will be grown,






I will pass what you have taught me








onto children of my own.





Hold me always







in your thoughts




and remember






when we are apart,







The special love








between a child






and a daddy's heart.























Love, Your Three Little Spices.........






please take a moment to see why the girls think he is their "Super Hero"


3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Happy Father's Day!!!! You are a super hero!!!
What a cute video-and the poem made me tear up...all those pictures of him and the girls are precious!!!
Love to you all-I am sitting on the back deck, with a surprisingly great internet signal!

trish said...

What a precious poem and pictures. :o) The video is just too cute! :o) Your little girls sure have a dear Daddy!
Love in Christ~
Tricia Anne

Future_LCSW said...

this was a GREAT entry!