Sorry I missed a post last week. I know a lot of you look forward each week to seeing pics of the girls and hearing the funny stories that go along with them. We all got the flu within hours of each other. It started with "Cinnamon" and ended with "Muffin Man". This past weekend "Nutmeg" got covered in hives. I'm praying that this weekend will be non eventful! So what happened before the flu and hives........ A little bit of singing and dancing. Pause the music at the bottom and push play Enjoy!
"Cinnamon" has enjoyed hanging out with Tank. Wherever she sits he sits. Two peas in a pod!
She has also had fun being a big sister.....
I have been so blessed to be able to nurse little "Ginger" but all good things must come to an end. She has now graduated to a sippy full time and is doing really well with it.
"Ginger" has been known for her smirks. Which sometimes leads into a smile.......
I can't think of a better way to say good bye than with a smile like that! May God bless you all with a healthy body and a happy heart!






2 comments:
Loved the dance routines by Nutmeg !!! Hope to see them in person next week. The smirky smile is so precious. All the girls are so big now. Can't wait to see you. Love to you all !
So sweet-I swear that is what I think everytime we are with those precious girls!!!! The dancing is out of this world-she is hired to help out our Dancing Boy!!!
Post a Comment