Hello to you all! I hope this week has been as beautiful for you as it has for us!!!! The sun has shown most of the week and I am basking in all God's glory and grace. My favorite time of the day is right when the sun rises. I believe that it is God saying to me "Good morning my child, embrace the day that I have made just for you. Spend every moment wisely. Tell your husband how much you love him and how proud you are of him. Tell your children the same. Now wrap your arms around them all and pray over them and their day and don't forget to make some time for yourself. Be still and know that I am God and I will be with you all day." It just doesn't get any better than that! As most of you know last week I dedicated my post to our anniversary. We were truly blessed to have our dear friend and neighbor Ruby Red to babysit for us. We went to the museum and saw the Norman Rockwell exhibit. He was such an amazing artist. His detail to the world as he saw it was priceless. It is one exhibit I will always remember!!
I have two weeks worth of pics to catch you all up on our girls and of course our little boy Tank. We started off with our yard sale which went pretty well. We ended that weekend with Mother's Day. I have to say I love this holiday and not because it is all about me but because it's a day where I can celebrate my mom. This year I found the most perfect card for her. In fact I told her that I would never have to buy her another card for as long as we live. For her to hang on to it and every year pull it out and know that I still feel the same way as I feel today!
Our "Cinnamon" not only teaches her younger sister how to do things but she also teaches Tank things.... Like how to chew on a straw.
Speaking of Tank, he has become a pretty good puppy. I would like to say that he is house trained however he just peed in my piano room. To his defense it had been a couple of hours since we let him out. When you gotta go, you gotta go. On a good note he's in training classes and he seems to really be responding well to it. Being consistent is the key. His last vet visit he weighed 29 lbs. He hasn't quiet grown into his rather large feet. My guess he will top out at around 80 lbs. All the girls seem to really enjoy him and have excepted him into the family.
My sweet little "Ginger"
She is getting so big. She has started sharing with us a little sneak peak into what her personality might be. One word for ya.... Loud!!!!!
She has been playing the drums and tapping her toes......
So what does this weekend have in store for us? We are in the middle of construction on our back brick paver deck. So far so good. Take a look.........
I'm also hoping for more beautiful sunrises with our Father in Heaven. May He bless you all with good health and a happy heart!! Love to you all..........






3 comments:
Wow ! I don't know who's grown the most, Tank or Ginger ! I love what you said about the sunrises. That's my special time of the day too. It's also the time I spend praying for the health,safety,and happiness of my family too. I may not be able to give my children and grandchildren a lot of monetary things, but as long as I live I promise to daily lift each and every one of them by name up to the Father. Have a great week. I can't wait to see the finished project in the back yard!
WHERE did all those teeth come from?!?! They're growing up too fast.
Love all the pictures-especially the baby!! The eyes! The hair! The teeth!!!
You also made me teary eyed-we love you guys so much!! We were so happy to share the day with you-it was worth the extra drive...
Post a Comment