14 years ago, this man got down on one knee~

and asked this woman to marry him.....?........

...She said yes!!!!!!!
And the rest is history.............

May 17, 1997
Gen 2:18 "It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a companion who will help him."

"A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife." Mark 10:7

We definitely know how to have a good time.......

We enjoy trying new things.......


"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength I need!" Philipians 4:13

We've turned strangers into life long friends.......

We've experienced loss.......Clyde (August 1997-2005) and Bonnie (August 1997-2007)

We have experienced the miracle of life..........
"God said, Multiply and fill the earth and subdue it." Genesis 1:28

We weren't each other's first kiss~

...But we will certainly be each others last kiss~







4 comments:
Happy, happy, happy anniversary guys!!! Wonderful post today. It brought back so many memories for me too ! I'm so happy you found each other and so happy you continue to make it work so well. Especially thank you for your three little spices who are the complete joy of my life. I love you all !!!
As I sit on your couch, using your computer, as you are on a date to celebrate today...and looking at this post-I am teary eyed! That was so sweet...I just LOVE the last line-and I love you both!
Happy Anniversary!
What a precious post! Happy Anniversary to a very sweet couple! Your pictures are wonderful! You have a lovely family!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
congrats! on your anniversary!
Post a Comment