Friday, May 8, 2009

Friends and Family Friday!



Hello to all! I hope that your week has been as beautiful as ours. We spent most of our weekend outside enjoying each others company!!!!









I even got around to doing one of my projects........ more on this later!


I'm sure all of us can relate to this one. You hear a thump and then you hear the scream. You run into the room and find your little one on the floor crying. You pick her/him up to see exactly what is wrong. You take a big sigh of relief when you find no broken bones or blood. You try to kiss the pain away but all they seem to want is a band aid. I use to say honey but there's no blood, you don't need a band aid. After 7 years I've learned that even if there is no blood, sometimes having a cool looking band aid does make the pain go away.........


So what are we doing this weekend? Take a look.......

It's garage sale time. I'll let you know next week how we did. Take care and may God bless you all with a healthy body and a happy heart!

2 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Well-I know how the garage sale is going...rainy!
Remember, if the desk doesn't sell-I will take it off your hands...I might be convinced to pay full price, too!
The band-aide pic. is just darling-and so her!

Smiling Sister said...

We miss you and can't wait to see all of you in June!