Friday, May 1, 2009

Friends and Family Friday!



A couple of weeks have gone by and not much has happened. Why you might ask? Because I have been laid up in the house sick!!! No it's not the Swine Flu just a good old fashioned cold that won't leave. It has taken residence in my body and I do believe it wants to stay for awhile. My girls have also had it and the baby is on medication so therefore I can't take anything since I am still nursing. But this too shall pass! Sorry there's not a whole lot of photo's but the kids have had fun taking care of me! I'm pretty lucky.
"Nutmeg" and her daddy was suppose to go to the Lions draft day with our wonderful NFF's but he had to stay home and take care of me so they took "Nutmeg" with them. "Ruby Red" got some great shots of the kids! Thanks guys for taking her even though you did try to sneak her out of the country.....


"Cinnamon" came up missing again. Guess where I found her......



It was a game that their Grammie taught "Nutmeg". Since I have hardwood through most of the house Grammie would pull "Nutmeg" around on a blanket until her back couldn't take it anymore! Now big sis pulls little sis around. "Cinnamon" also had fun with "Ginger". Instead of being bat girl she was basket head this week.
"Cinnamon" and her best friend enjoyed a nice day of playing in the pool. A lot of people think they are twins.......

Our little guy is doing great. We just started training class. I dare say he's house trained now we just have to get him to stop using my arm as a chew toy!

Well guys I know this was short but like I said earlier being sick for two weeks really kept me from doing much of anything. But before I leave I want to wish a very special little boy a happy birthday. It's Itchy Baby's 3rd birthday so if you get a chance stop by Ruby Red's and wish him a happy birthday. Also I have another special friend who is celebrating a very very big birthday today. I worked with her for many years and even though we are miles and miles apart I think of her often and I miss her friendship terribly. So happy birthday S.D. Take care guys and may God bless you all with a healthy body and a happy heart!

3 comments:

trish said...

Good Morning Q.M.I.Y.
I am sorry that you have been sick the past couple of weeks. I hope that you will be feeling better real soon.
I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I care for my husband's cousins little boy (whew that is a mouth full) and he loves when I pull him around the house. :o) I sure miss those days with my own children. They are able to pull me around! :o)
When you mentioned "shabby chic" being your middle name, you answered a prayer. I have a beautiful lampshade that is all shabby chic that I would love to mail to you!! I have been praying that the Lord would show me a little girl who could use this in her room. :o) Of course, if you like it you can place it in any room. :o)
I will take a picture and see if it is something that you would like. I have an email on my blog to contact me through.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love reading your posts-even though I live next door!!!
I love the pool picture!!! (I forgot I took that! So cute!)
See you tonight-

pollicino said...

Wonderfull children.I have visited your interesting blog.Do You want visit the my blogs for an exchange visit?Grazie.
http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/