This ones for the family we've yet to see and may not see this time around. Here's a quick look at last weeks happenings. We woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning in the mid 50's. It made for a perfect Easter egg hunt........
"Cinnamon" shared with her daddy. We as adults love holidays that involve candy. It gives us a good excuse to eat it.
With a beautiful weekend behind us we woke up Monday morning to this................
It fell so hard so fast that our neighbors tree fell on our two pines and well lets just say there gone. Thanks to our states "no fault" law (which by the way I think is insane!!!!) we have to pay to have the part of the tree that is on our property removed and we have to pay to have our trees replaced. It's ridiculous!!!!! Aside from that we all had a good time playing in it, especially Tank.......
"Cinnamon" had fun playing as bat girl with "Ginger". She pretended that she was saving the baby from the evil dog Tank.......
However "Ginger" is really taken a liken to Tank. But don't worry I don't leave her down on the floor alone with him. He still thinks everything is a toy including humans.......
Before we left for our vaca the snow had melted some and I was able to show off my new toy........
It's so vintage and so me. Now all I need is a basket to go on front. Maybe I'll get one for Mother's Day. Hint, Hint......
So as most of you know we are on our way down South for Easter/Spring break............
11 hours and 30 minutes later we made it. We finally laid our heads to rest at 3:30 AM only to be awakened at 4:55 AM by Tornado Warnings. I don't know what's worse...the northern snow or the southern tornadoes. The one thing I do know is that I sure am glad to be home with family. Have a wonderful week and may God bless you all with good health and a happy heart!!






2 comments:
Sob!!! Sob!!! I miss you all so badly!
I do hope you are safe, and having so much fun...I thought of you and the girls today-I forced the boys to see Hannah Montana with me...after I saw it by myself first! It was awesome...
Miss you all sooooooooooo much!!!!
Have fun! I love trips~
sandy toe
Post a Comment