Friday, April 3, 2009

Friends and Family Friday!


Hello to all! I am going to warn you ahead of time this post is long so go grab you something to drink and or eat. You could be a while. As I mentioned last week in my post I have something to share or should I say I have someone to introduce to you. We have a new addition to our family. Could it be a gold fish?.............


No we had one of those a few years ago and well let's just say there was a tragic accident that happened while I was cleaning his bowl. And that's all I am going to say about that! For about 6 months we have been thinking about getting a family pet. "Muffin Man" wanted a large breed dog. "Nutmeg" wanted a small one. Did we compromise? No. We talked "Nutmeg" into getting a Lab. It is my greatest pleasure to introduce to you our little guy..........

"Tank"
I have a feeling he will live up to his name!!!!!!


You can tell he was born in the North. The snow doesn't seem to bother him at all!

He has all sorts of chew toys.........
But his favorite seems to be an old cool whip bowl.

When he is not being 100% supervised he is in his play pen.
The only time he likes it is when "Nutmeg" is in there with him.......
I would dare say that the girls are adjusting very well. "Nutmeg" has been working with me to train him and "Cinnamon" has been giving him his exercise. "Ginger" was observing from afar.....
She now has become a little more comfortable around him.....
When we weren't playing with Tank we spent some time in the hot tub.......
"Nutmeg's" school hosted Muffins with Mom day. We ate muffins and heard a wonderful message from their vice principle on raising up children the way God intended!
We did a little bit of shopping. "Cinnamon" likes to hold things while we walk around......
Her favorite snack before going to bed this week was Lucky Charms. The marshmallows are always the first to go.....
When "Nutmeg" is at school, "Cinnamon" will sneak into her room and play with her barbies. "Nutmeg" doesn't seem to mind too much.......
Our little "Ginger" is getting so big.........
At the beginning of the week she was thinking about crawling......
After some time in her favorite bouncy............
and a pep talk from her daddy............
Look at her now.................
On that note I will say goodbye for now. We will see you all very soon until then my God bless you all with good health and a happy heart!!!!!

4 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Oh My! Get out the Nikes! You'll need them to keep up with the baby...and Tank!
I LOVE the songs playing-so beautiful!
I ADORE the videos...AWWWWW!!!
(And I had so much fun with you and without the kids and hubbys tonight!)
Love ya!

Paris Grammie said...

Oh my, and people wonder why Friday is my favorite day of the week ! Tank is gorgeous! The girls all look so wonderful and happy. The videos of the baby crawling are so precious. Granny will be here soon. I can't wait to show her! Love to you all. I can't wait to see you.

Future_LCSW said...

OH wow, he's SO cute! Have you seen Marley and Me? It's good, but so sad. He looks just like the puppy from that movie! The girls are gorgeous and I miss them so much. Love you guys.

trish said...

Hello,
Can I just say, my heart melted just as soon as I saw Tank in the picture with your girls! They must be having such a wonderful time with him!
I always love dropping in to read how you all are doing and "latest" events. :o) My husband came home today after dropping off a keyboard at church and he was a little melancholy. He had seen the children having an Easter egg hunt and it sunk in, that we are no longer in that stage. sniff... Those days went by way too fast!
I hope that your family has a very Happy Easter! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne