Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friends and Family Friday!



Hello to all! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week. We have had a very busy week. So busy that this weeks post may not be as long as the ones previous. Stay tuned to next weeks post to find out why. Our weekend started out with a little R and R. Everyone was included even daddy...........








These foot baths gives us a chance talk, laugh, and just be silly. We are all looking forward to the little one joining in on the fun. I think "Muffin Man" really enjoyed his as well.

"Cinnamon" thinks she's a big big girl when she gets to hold her little sister.......




She likes riding on her daddy's back. To hear her little voice say "Do it again daddy, do it again!" It's priceless..........


When she's not being entertained she likes to be the entertainer...........





Even little firecracker personalities can get bored..........

but even she can have fun being bored!

I got some pics of the little one this week learning to put her shapes in the bucket........."I think I'll start with this one..."

"Does it go hear?"

"Maybe over here?"

"It's a lot harder than it looks! Better luck tomorrow!"

Like I said earlier we have had a very busy week with many more busy weeks ahead. I promise all will be revealed next week with many pics and I am sure many stories to go along with them! Take care and have a safe and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Paris Grammie said...

I can't believe how much Ginger has grown. Where's that little baby I saw at Christmas? The older spices have really grown too.Muffin Man is always such a good sport to let the girls pamper him too ! Love to you all !!!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

When can I make an appointment? I need a mani/pedi bad!!!
Cute, cute, cute!!!