It wasn't always this warm. This past weekend it was down in the teens. So "Muffin Man" decided to build the girls a fort in the middle of My living room!
And of course we love to read in bed!
This week my "Cinnamon" went from being my little firecracker
To being bat girl......
On the days she's not being bat girl she's my little helper......
So what about our little "Ginger"? Well we learned never to leave her unattended in her bump-o. She now knows how to get out of it.
Does someone need a hair cut?
"No please don't cut my hair!!!!!"
"I'm cute just the way I am!"
So just what do 9 mo. old think about?....
And what's in their dreams?.......
I do believe that I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have a devoted husband and 3 healthy little girls, God is Good!







3 comments:
God is good-those pictures are precious!
Those pictures are cute.
Ahh..yes, Michigan..born and raised there...anytime it would get just a little warmer...everyone was out...shorts on...convertables down...so funny.
Have a great weekend.
sandy toe
So adorable! That crying pic breaks my heart. Love the fort!! Sometimes we pitch a tent in our living room. That's a whole lotta fun!
Post a Comment