Thursday, September 3, 2009


I'm back!!! I took a break from posting the months of July and August. I spent my time visiting family and friends and of course hanging out with my muffin man and three little spices. There is so much to catch up on and not enough time in my night to do so. I am hoping that muffin man will let me have my Saturday morning coffee and laptop in bed so I can read all of the good blogs out there.
For now I will tell you all a little about what we did this summer with more to follow in the weeks ahead. "Nutmeg" had a girls day with one of her best friends back home. These two girls have known each other since they were 18 months old. Look at them now..........







"Cinnamon" got to drive her first car. She loved it and was really good at it. Scary thought huh?






"Nutmeg" started back to school this week. She loves her new teacher and best of all Ruby Red's son is in her class. She was so excited to see all of her friends that she didn't even want to come home that day. My girl is growing up! Take a look.......





Well I am off to play with my little "Ginger". I promise to give more pics next week. May God bless you all with good health and a happy heart!!!!



1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Love the new background-and boy, does Nutmeg look sooo old with her friend!!!
Look out if "Miss Spicy" is in a car!!!