Friday, October 9, 2009


I have a secret to share with you all....... It's my closet addiction. I am not proud of it, in fact I wouldn't even be sharing it with you except a lot of people have been asking me why I haven't been blogging. So I must confess....... After I put my kids to bed I pour a glass of ........

and open a box of ..........



and then I slip into bed with my new best friends..........



S_ _ In The City girls. (Due to the different ages that might be reading my blog, I left a few letters out. ) It's the limited edition which includes every episode of every season. It was the best "cup of sugar" that I have ever borrowed from my dear neighbor. Yes it is very crass and very embarrassing at times to watch, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching their friendships blossoming through many laughs, some tears and even a few surprises. I watched the last episode last night. I don't know if this expression has ever been used but I literally cried in my box of chocolates as I watched their individual lives come to a full circle. Silly to say I do feel a little lost wondering what in the world am I going to do tonight after the girls go to bed. But then after talking to my dear friend and neighbor I figured I would go and rent the movie 'S _ _ and the City' and have one last night with my 4 friends before calling it quits!



2 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

!!!!
I hear ya, girl! You know that is how I felt when I got to the end of the series....So what time is the movie???
I'll bring the Coke-a-Cola...

trish said...

You're back! You're back! :o) Yea!
Thanks for dropping back by my blog to let me know. :o)
So glad that you are doing well and have had a wonderful time watching your movies. I get that way with a good book series ... I wish they would keep going on. :o) I am just now finishing the Twilight Series and sorry to see them go.
Have a great weekend!!
Love,
Trish