Friday, November 14, 2008

What are these girls up to?

Welcome family and friends! I thought that I would try to post weekley updates on what my little spices were up to. I hope this will help all to feel more closely connected with us and give you on opportunity to watch the girls grow.

Our week began with Muffin Man taking Nutmeg and a couple of our neighbors to the zoo. It was cold and rainy but they all seemed to have a really good time.




Nutmegs favorite part was the Polar Bear exhibit. Because there was a chill in the air, the bears were really active.



So as not being out in the rainy cold was enough we topped the night off with a good bowl of ice cream. I pulled out all sorts of toppings and let the girls go crazy.


Nutmeg put sprinkles, m&m's and hard chocolate shell on hers and cinnamon just used m&m's.





As for me and Muffin Man we had a cup of Hot Chocolate.





The next morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow. I scrambled to find Nutmeg's snow gear and bundled her up good for school. Only to find out that when she got to school there was hardly any snow on the ground. Apparently we were the only ones to get the snow. Lucky us!?! But the kids had a blast playing in it that afternoon!!















The two younger spices played together very well. Cinnamon decided to teach Ginger how to use the phone. Although I think Ginger would rather eat it than talk on it!!







Our little Ginger is doing really good. She likes sitting in her saucer and playing with her toys. She has just now started to enjoy her tummy time. Before long she will be up on all fours crawling around. My how time flies!!!





































Nutmeg has a day off from school so we are planning on ending our week with shopping!!! Who knows what great deals we will find. As nutmeg always says, "If it's not on sale, my mom won't buy it." Thanks for keeping me grounded Nutmeg! I love ya!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I sure can't wait to see my three spices. I bet more sugar than anything. I love you guys.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

So cute!!! The girls look like they are having fun!!! (We'll be over soon for dinner!!!!)

Shell in your Pocket said...

What cute pictures...those girls are such sweeties!!! My kids love to make sundaes too!!! So fun!
-sandy toes

Anonymous said...

What fun photos.
It looks like
you guys have been
busy.. but having
so much fun.

Janell said...

I love your blog...I have been following for a little while. Thanks for the comment...so true and sooo encouraging! =]

Future_LCSW said...

Your mom gave me the link to this! The girls look amazing, and I love your blog. You really have a knack for this writing thing. Ever thought about working on a cookbook while you're at home with the kids? I guess I'll forgive you for giving away Granny's secret taco recipe if you get famous from your own cooking show! Love you! -Emily